September 29, 2011

Remember Me?

It's almost one in the morning and my room is almost clean and I should probably start packing because I am finally going home tomorrow. Just for the weekend though. As usual, I am doing some late night Facebooking while Beyonce's new album is glaring on my laptop's speakers. As I am on my newsfeed, I look to the left of the window and notice there is an option to look at a specific group of people on your newsfeed. It reads "Close Friends", "Family", "University of Arizona" and it had me thinking that as I get older I am going to have even more of these groups. What will they consist of? Will my "close friends" list stay the same? Will I still talk to half the people on my friends list? I meet new people every day, but as I am meeting more people, I kind of feel like I am losing others. Isn't weird how the person in your science class freshman year was one of your best friends and now you don't even talk? Sometimes in life, things are just coming at us at full speed and it is hard to keep up. I can't help but think where I am going to be in ten years, what I will be doing and who is going to be there for me. So many questions with very little answers. Hopefully I can leak them on here first when I find them out.

ily forever and ever,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews