September 26, 2011

Stumble Upon

There is something I seem to be really good at in the city of Tucson, and that's getting lost. It took me a about an hour to find a used book store and about an hour getting lost inside the bookstore, not only because I couldn't find the book I was looking for, but because I stumbled upon a bunch of old British Vogues and Harper's Bazaars. I am kind of obsessing over magazine clip outs because collaging seems to be my new favorite hobby at the moment. On my way home I decided to take a twenty minute detour out into the foothills to my new favorite spot in Arizona. There is this chic gourmet market that has the best vanilla soy lattes and spinach and feta croissants. As I was enjoying my afternoon snack I was taken in by the beautiful view of spacious Arizona. Because smog is non existent, I can enjoy the view of a clean sky with rays of sunlight peeking through the clouds. I am starting to get used to this state.



ily forever and ever,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews