November 3, 2011

sorry about it

Hello! its Sea here. I apologize for not writing in a long time! I have been so so busy with school, work, visiting Bee, halloween, going to grandma's house, and trying to stay sane. This weekend I will be going up to U of A again to visit the one and only for her 19th birthday! Erin & I will be flying in tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! Lately I have been extremely happy and calm. I can't pin point why, but I think it has to do with all the positive people around me, and the fresh ocean air. All of the poisonous people are out of my life, and the people that make me want to be a better person are locked in. With most of my best friends out of state, it seems weird I am so happy, but I am at peace with where my life is right now. Even though all my friends aren't in arms reach, I feel secure, because we are all still as close as ever. I love my life and the people that I share it with.

xoxo
MUAHHH!!!!!
Sea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews