November 9, 2011

Ten Things They Didn't Tell You About College

So as I was sitting in my Sex and Gender class, sipping on a pumpkin spice latte, I was thinking about all the things I was warned about in preparation for college. For instance: time management, eating habits, roommate problems..etc. For the first part, I think I prepared myself nicely for those things because I have got it all down to a T (kind of). But what about the things they didn't tell you? My friends and I came up with a list of ten things they didn't tell you about college.

1. It will take you about three months to find a good cup of coffee on campus.
2. You can't eat healthy past 6 pm.
3. Going to bed early is 12 am.
4. Taxis are expensive.
5. You can be surrounded by tons of people at all times, but still feel alone.
6. You can't ride a bike on campus between the hours of 11 pm-2 pm (unless you're really skilled)
7. The word "no" will be your new best friend.
8. Not everyone is like you.
9. It's really the "freshman 30".
10. 90 percent of guys are most likely creepers.













Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews