December 15, 2011

6 Weeks of a Whole Lot of Something

Hello rain, thunder, and lightning. As I sit here with nothing to do for the next 6 weeks, I start off my break with all my favorite things:

Hot Cocoa
























Fireplace
























My Chihuahua



















& Bridesmaids
























I hope everyone did great on their finals. Its a week, where the only thing you think about is the moment you turn in your last test to the teacher, walk to your car, and say to yourself, "It's Over." Well I guess you study too...

Now that its all over with, I am thinking of the things I want to accomplish over the next six weeks. Here is a list I came up with:
1. Catch up on sleep
2. Find a new job ( I just quit my nannying job because it interfered with school.)
3. Get used to working out 3 times a week
4. Take my sister out on a movie date
5. Play the piano
6. Don't sit at home!

What's on your list?
SEA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews