December 5, 2011

Moonlight Sonata

It's finals week, thee most dreaded week of the year. Currently I have piano music humming from my laptop speakers and blogging because I will make up any excuse not to revise my paper. It is forty three degrees in Tucson so I have a big long sleeve shirt on and a steaming soy latte. Trying to find the motivation to get all my work done is so hard especially when there are so many things I can easily distract myself with. The Self Control app is my new best friend and I have decided I am going to turn my cell phone off..maybe. It is only a matter of days until I am back in Newport, sitting on the beach with a blanket and a chai.
So, best of luck Bee & Sea readers! Just know that it will only go by faster the busier you keep yourself.







Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews