December 12, 2011

Straight No Chaser

Last night, my friends and I took a break from studying and went up to Santa Barbara to see, "Straight No Chaser." They are an "a cappella" band, (an all vocal group & no  musical instruments) with 10 guys. We saw them perform at the Granada Theater on State Street, which my step-dad runs. He spoiled us and got us dinner before, amazing seats, and we got to meet them after and take a picture. They were not only AMAZING singers, but hysterical. We were laughing the whole time, but dumb-founded at the same time at the amount of talent those guys have. Before the performance my Mom and Step-dad met my Sister and my friends at this cute restaurant on the beach. Then we shopped around and just had some fun. I had the most amazing day yesterday, and I definitely plan on seeing Straight No Chaser again.































The song above is my favorite song they sang last night. It's Fix You by Coldplay.
Enjoy

Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews