January 27, 2012

Don't Lose Yourself

So I just got in from a very interesting night out. The night was a blur involving lots of girls in skin tight dresses and lots of boys with bad intentions. Being a college student, I have become very aware with the kind of people that I am constantly surrounded by. You meet amazing friends on one end, but quite frankly, you meet people you never want to become friends with on the other. My message through this post is to encourage you all not to lose yourself in the chaos of college. To stay true to your morals, values, and whatever else makes you, you. I see too many people get lost in partying, and trying to be someone that they aren't; to live up to a standard that isn't meant to be. Those are just my thoughts at almost three in the morning. Til' next time..



Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews