January 3, 2012

Resolution

I think this has been the longest Bee & Sea have not posted in..well ever. I guess that can just show how busy we both have been. Sea got a job at Kitson and I have been without internet for about a week! It is a beautiful seventy six degrees in Newport Beach and I'm pretty sure all of my friends are at the beach. I on the other hand, am sitting in my no-air-condition-needed family room, sipping on a soy latte and watching Fools Gold. Being home the past couple weeks have been relaxing but I (and I'm sure many others) are ready to get back to school, weird I know. I have collected many striped sweaters the past couple weeks which are not needed where I live at the moment, and I have added to my Tory Burch accessory collection and I am one happy chica. I hope the New Year has encouraged many of you too start fresh in relationships, bad habits and other things you want to improve in. I know it has for me. Being home has only showed me how blessed I am for my friends and family and how ready I am to begin a brand year.
Cheers!






Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews