January 30, 2012

Saying Goodbye to the 405

Today was my first day at OCC. Last semester I took classes at Saddleback College because they had the most classes available to me. So now I can say bye-bye to the 405. My first class of the day was filled with 300 kids. I am definitely not used to a class with more then 100 kids. I guess I am still transitioning into the "college life." Even though I have started school, I am not giving up my Gossip Girl time. I have followed this show since the beginning, and the fact that Blaire Waldorf is at the alter standing across from.... NOT Chuck Bass is an issue. I was sitting straight up on my bed the whole episode, as I am sure you gg lovers were too. I found this amazing picture of S and I had to put it on the blog. Blake is STUNNING. I now need to send Bee this picture so she can do my hair just like this.




























Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews