January 30, 2011

And What You Are, is... Beautiful

The weather has cooled down once again and I have found myself laying in bed all day watching Sex and the City and celebrities in haute couture walking down the red carpet at the Sag Awards. My hair is tangled in a bun and my thumbs are poking through a cozy Lululemon sweatshirt. I have delayed starting my homework because I am much too lazy and I would rather be blogging then doing my Peace and Justice homework. This has been a successful weekend, there is nothing I love more then a visit to American Rag and getting someone ready for a Celebrity Look Alike Party, move over Kim Kardash. Today is one of those days when I brainstorm what I am going to write about, but once again I am indecisive. It's funny how some things can come so easy one day, but so hard another. It's also funny how different you feel about someone one day and how you completely change your mind the next. Has that ever happened to you? From advice from my friends, I have learned how to logically make decisions in life but sometimes it is taken over by that little voice in your head that you should probably never listen to, like having that little red devil on your left shoulder. Giving in to temptation is easy but getting out of it is harder. I sometimes can really have an opinion about something and not care about something else. I have encountered many people, objects and ideas in life that can be very dicey. Sometimes, turning to your peers is the best thing you can do, but what happens when that little red man talks you in to just the opposite? Well here is something I say about temptation, say no to it! I told myself this year I would start doing things a little differently; meaning, reacting to situations differently. If you have had problems with someone in the past and the outcome of that situation is sticky then the next time it (and if) it comes around, act differently. If you have problems with guys and you wonder why they never stay around maybe its time for a little change in yourself. Be who you are, but a little change can never hurt. Patience also really is a virtue, if something isn't going your way then there is a reason for that. I know what I am talking about is really contradictory but it is important to understand the reasoning behind situations, if you truly believe you are being conscientious to yourself and others, then sometimes all you got to do is wait around. Either it means finding that job, loosing weight or getting that boyfriend, you know what they say everything happens for a reason. Now, start listening to that heavenly angel on the other side and do things that feel right, it is okay to make changes but stay true to who you are.
ily forever and ever,
Bee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews