February 24, 2011

We love Bear and J

Trying to write everyday can be difficult when there is too much going on in my head! I've had a dull week yet so much is going on and writers block is in effect. Somedays it is hard to pinpoint just one Inspiration when there is so much I can be thinking about and yet thinking about nothing at all. So can it be possible that I am writing about an Inspiration that is non existent? Yes. Sometimes when life is a little dull you kind of have to dig deeper to find Inspiration. Maybe it’s the homeless man walking across the street, a blooming Geranium in the middle of a city, or it's an idea you thought of when you were draining out your block 5 English teacher, which is what I'm doing right about now. My Inspiration today isn't just one thing, it is many, it is constantly changing, but always the same. It is life. It is my many blessings including friends, family, my health and the health of others. Throughout the day we can forget these things. So if it is that time of the day, when you start to zone out and think about nothing, think about what Inspires you. I can be cliché and say "live life to the fullest", or "have no regrets", because let's be real, sometimes we make cautious decisions and we have many regrets. But live through these obstacles and think about what you do have and not what you don't. Today, my heart goes out to Jilly and her boyfriend Cory Hahn. Cory suffered a traumatic accident last Sunday and is currently recovering in the hospital. I have been Inspired by Cory's friends and family that are pouring their hearts and prayers out  into the community, making sure we are all keeping him constantly in our thoughts. I am so blessed to have such caring people in my life. I am sure Cory, Jilly and their friends and family are honored with not just the Mater Dei community and how they are taking care of the situation, but how others that don't even know him are. Truly Inspirational! We love you Jilly and we are all keeping Cory in our prayers!
ily forever and ever,
Bee



1 comment:

  1. This guy is in my prayers!
    Nice post and great picture!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews