March 1, 2011

Everyone has a "best friend" at each stage of their life, only a precious few have the same one.

Bonjour everyone,
So this is Sea. I know i rarely ever write on here, but its hard to compare to missy Bee's writing. haha. so let me just give this try. I have felt inspired.
Recently I have come to realize how important family is, and just having that one best friend that you can always rely on. When people let you down, when people you think have your back end up stabbing your back, or when you find out your so-call "biff" talks bad about you, you realize very fast who you can trust and who you should invest your precious time with. Throughout high school i have sifted through friends, and only the most stable, happy, and loving ones ended up by my side. Today, I am more thankful for my friends and family then I ever have in my life.
IMPORTANT NOTE: when you find a person that: makes you laugh and smile in ANY circumstance, treats you with respect, surprises you with sprinkles cupcakes, doesn't say a single bad thing about you to anyone, helps you through hard times, stands up for you to anyone, and makes you happy... KEEP THEM FOR LIFE AND NEVER LET THEM GO.
As I call them, "Lifer friends" (friends for life),they come up every once in a blue moon. So even if you just have one best friend, thats all you really need.
.... and as you probably already know, my "lifer friend" is BEE.
and sorry bee, I'm keeping you for life babe. <3


Namaste Betches
ily forever and ever,
Sea

P.S.
This song below I just recently found and IN LOVE WITH. i hope you like it as well.

2 comments:

Pageviews