July 5, 2011

For Erin

Hey Bee & Sea followers!
It's that time of day where I find myself falling asleep in the mail room and I feel like being a bit inspirational. This week I got a wake up call, and do you know what it was? Listen to your family members. My sister and mom talked some sense into me about a situation going on in my life. Having their perspective made me realize not to be so narrow minded. Sadly, rising above others and apologizing sometimes isn't enough. People will say and do hurtful things to you, but you can't let it define you. My twin sis told me "I am my own person, I can't let other people's bad decisions define me." After her telling me this, I am starting to look at situations more in depth. If someone is disagreeing with you, putting you down, or talking behind your back, you need to tell yourself this: you can never change someone, all you can do is accept them for who they are. If their lack of judgment is fiddling with your head and making you sick then simply drop them from your life! It may be hard, but surrounding yourself with negative energy will only give you acne and a bad attitude. So, take a step back and look at the things that don't make you happy. You can learn to accept it, or dump it. Your choice!
Tootles for now!
ily forever and ever,
Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews