July 14, 2011

Sup kits!
Today is cooler and I'm perfectly content in my corduroy pants while looking at the overcast skies of Costa Mesa. Today just seems to be another routine-ful day and my mood is nothing more than appeased. I seem to never take advantage of these  moods because when things seem just "fine", I never realize that these are the best! When nothing is going horribly wrong and not over the top exciting we seem to forget our "boring" days and dwell on the more highlighted ones.(which there is nothing wrong with) but for some of us with the not so exciting lives, we should make the best out of our caj days, right?
ily forever and ever,
Bee

Things I'm kind of obsessing over...

for those who have a couple thousand lying around- this gorgeous Alexander McQueen "Leopard pony long skull knuckle box clutch with Swarovski crystal ring clasp" is everything but boring. I'm tempted to make my own? It's an everyday clutch that can be found just between your fingers..literally.

I'm lovin this watch-but-wait-oh-it's-a-bracelet too thing! I like this mustard color because it's falls under a neutral color category for me, which is a must add-on to any outfit.

Lastly..
These Prada sunglasses are so cute. They are great for tanning or for out door shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I love your guys's blog so much. It truly is an inspiration to all of us girls who are constantly battling. I look forward to many many many more exceptional posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! That means a lot!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews