September 18, 2011

Face to Face

Happy Sunday! I just had a bowl of cereal and wrote my daily to-do list. Today it consists of the basics: laundry, clean my room, and study... BOR-ING! My lists no longer consist of: hang out with Bee, go to Milk and Honey with Bee, get car wash done with Bee, go to the mall with Bee. It is sad, but thing are just changing. We make it a huge point to talk daily and ichat when we are both lounging around. This is a good example of a typical ichat session with Ms. Britters.


All I can say is, Thank God for Ichat! I don't know what I would do without being about to see my best friends face. We are trying to transition from going not 1 day without out seeing each other, to months apart. So, hour long ichat sessions at 1 a.m do the trick. We have not grown an inch apart and I'm loving it <3

Also, We have both noticed all the viewers on our blog and we are super excited!!
 We'll keep bloggin', if you keep followin'

xoxo
ily forever and ever,
Sea 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews