September 17, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action.


Last night I went to a gala at the Strawberry Farms Golf Club to be my Aunts photography assistant. 


The fundraiser was for Vista Verde Elementary school. The last hour was by far the best. All the teachers from the school danced til it was no longer physically possible while listening to a band called, Oreo Divas. Why are they called Oreo Divas? Because there were two African American Ladies and one white, Blonde haired lady, hence,  an Oreo Cookie! Being the youngest one there, I decided to sit down and let the adults have their fun. Watching all the different styles of dancing going on, the bar line never short, and my Aunt's camera flashing away, I would say it was a pretty fun and successful event. My Aunt did an amazing job taking pictures of the whole event. By the end  I was no longer Courtney but, the "photographer's tall assistant." 

My aunt Sue is an amazing photographer, to check out her work Go to this Website and see her Gallery!

xoxo
ily forever and ever,
Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews