June 20, 2013

New Girl

Just writing a quick post before I go meet some friends in Time's Square!
It's been about a week living in New York, and I am so obsessed with this place! At first, I kind of felt like I was spending half of the day getting lost..but that is how I am learning to get around. If it weren't for getting lost, I wouldn't have found fabulous shopping spots, good lattes and beautiful parks a long the way. It's ironic how making a wrong turn can turn into a new adventure. One of my favorite things to do is to just sit in Central Park and listen to bands giving free mini concerts. The weather has been beautiful (some rain here and there) and I am quickly adjusting to the New Yorker's life.

The view from my friend's apartment on the Hudson River overlooking New Jersey


The first thing I see getting out of the Subway at Columbus Circle

bbs!!


Bee 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews