July 20, 2013

Bill Cunningham

This week I watched the amazing documentary, "Bill Cunningham New York." It's about a 80 year old photographer who rides his bike all around New York City taking pictures of street style. He could care less about the status of a person. If Blake Lively was wearing a boring outfit (which would probably never happen), he would take a picture of the girl next to her dressed in an amazing outfit with a coat and headpiece on. Bill knows fashion. You will fall in love with him in this documentary. I smiled and laughed my way through the whole film. He reminds me of my Nana in a lot of ways. This is a must see! It's on netflix and I know most everyone has a netflix account, so go spend this gloomy saturday afternoon watching this film.





LOVE,
Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews