July 7, 2013

Cool Runnings

Good morning upper west siders (wink wink) and to all our other followers! It is a scorcher out here in New York today, and even though I put a little bit too much cream in my vanilla iced coffee.. things are still looking up. I am currently sitting in an air-conditioned-blasting-starbucks trying to drain out the buzz of frappuccinos blending by listening to Lord Huron. Shout out to my twin sister, Erin for letting me download her whole itunes library into my Iphone.
Although I am not at the beach this summer I am making myself not feel so homesick by living vicariously through Facebook photos of all my friends cooling off at the beach (probably not the best idea because it's making me a littleee jealous). I have been enjoying rooftop tanning and..air conditioned Starbucks... a lot. Hopefully I will make a weekend trip to the beach before I leave this state.
I hope you are all attempting to stay cool, I know I am.


 &
(so obsessed with this pic of sea) photo by my sister, Erin: www.captainrosephotographs.tumblr.com




bbs,
Bee 

1 comment:

  1. Wow New York seems incredible. For a West Coast kid like me, I envy your every move. ps. you look like a more beautiful Beyonce in the top picture Bee, absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews