September 20, 2011

Limitless

I have probably rewritten this post ten different times because I really can't put my finger on what I want to write about. Expressing your opinion to the world can sometimes be really risky and I don't think I'm ball-zee enough to start a controversial argument because that is not the purpose of Bee & Sea. Today is a bit frustrating because I have tried sitting down at least thirty eight different times in the past week to write an English paper that my professor tore apart and I have, by no means, any interest in the topic. It's rare as a journalism major to not know what to write  about. I understand the prompt but it's one of those arguments you can argue two ways and I think I picked the harder way. I hate being limited to write about a specific issue that you have no interest in and then you find yourself bs-ing the whole thing (oops). I guess what I am saying is that my life is just one big paradox, because when I have to write about a certain subject I have no interest in, I can't, but when I can write about whatever I want, I sometimes feel the same. I guess it's just one of those days. So, as I sit here on my unmade bed and my unprescribed ADD is kicking in, I will have to rewrite this paper and hope that it lives up to my professors intentions.

ily forever and ever,

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews