September 21, 2011

MK & A OBSESSION

After looking at hundreds of pictures on pinterest, different blogs and style.com I kept finding pictures of the fabulous Olson Twins. Their fashion is out of control and they are honestly two of my main influences on how I view fashion. They wear things together that you wouldn't even think of. Staring at all the pictures of the twins, it makes me just want to go buy some faux- fur jackets, big scarfs, and oversized clothes. (not that anything in my wardrobe is tight by any means.) I will always think of these two as the cutie on, "Full House" but they have definitely transformed into amazing power houses. Take a look at these two stunning ladies. These are some of my favorite photos. 

They are sort of creepy looking here.. but I like it.

I have always tried to find a way to pull that off. Not very successful.

EYES

Love the Blonde hair with the blue walls

Obsessed with both outfits. Hats, scarfs, circle glasses. Epic.

Love how she layered two patterned articles of clothing. They contrast so well.

Baggy. Bagyy. Baggy. LOVE

Cozy

I love her shoes

Flawless

She pulls of the mens suit very well

There blonde, short, curly hair never looks bad


Black & White .. stunning

This reminds me of my Sister and I :) cuddling into bed


XOXO
Ily forever and ever,
Sea

1 comment:

  1. You girls are amazing and talented bloggers. Sea, I'll have to hit you up with tips the next time I see you. It's a whole new world, isn't it? Anyway, you two are my inspiration, in more ways than one. XOXO Liz :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews