September 18, 2011

Welcome to the Good Life

"Good Life" by Kanye West has been on repeat maybe because it reminds me of one of my fave movies or maybe just the catchy tune gets me in a good mood every time I listen to it. I am really starting to get comfortable in my new home and I kinda do like college! I love how I can call a friend to get some food next door at one in the morning and I love having a roommate that I have so much in common with. Video chatting with Sea Sea every night keeps me sane, as long as a daily phone call with my mom and a sister (they are all so busy, so talking to just one a day is fulfilling enough). My room is dark right now except for one of my hot pink and orange lamps giving me just enough light to let me get my laptop out and enjoy the lovely mess on the floor in my room. Even though it's going to be a lazy Sunday I will enjoy every minute of it because the rest of the week will most likely be crazy. Today is a transition from my jam packed weekend to focus mode Monday, ehh. My girl Jen is coming over to encourage me to get out of bed and get some coffee. Welcome to the good life!

Ily forever and ever,
Bee


friends and I at a tailgate before the Stanford vs UofA football game yesterday

2 comments:

Pageviews