September 18, 2011

Watches are a Girl's Best Friend


Welcome to my love..
On top of my dresser you will find my jewelry box, some fake flowers, Miss Dior PerfumeLola by Marc Jacobs Perfume, and a bobby pin "Love" box I painted. 


Jewelry is my favorite thing because you can make an outfit completely different with just a touch of bling, silver or gold.


 I have collected a lot of random pieces from all the way in Paris, to boutiques on PCH. You can find amazing things if you look for them. 

My watches are my favorite thing to wear. I have the Marc by Marc Jacobs "red lips" watch, the 10$ silver watch, the Dolce & Gabbana "Silver Prime Time", and my newest addition (shown below) "The Scarlett" Nixon Watch













Some major must haves are:
1. gold/ silver bangles
2. gold/ silver watch
3. Long gold/silver necklace- simple though
4.  statement ring -loud, bright color
5. pair of dangling earrings

Have fun with your jewelry! and never forget to accessorize... it makes a huge difference.
xoxo
ily forever and ever,
Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews