October 5, 2011

The Glass is Half Fuller

Rise and shine bloggers! It's two in the morning and it would be great if I can go to sleep soon. I have been studying for hours and many things have been going through my head. It is hard to think about veterinary science when all I want to think about is how short life really is and how thankful I am for all my friends and family. Yesterday I, and many others, lost a dear friend and we have all gotten a sort of reality check. Seeing someone so young and youthful leave this Earth is extremely heart breaking. My heart goes out to his family and friends. During this time, we seem to come back to our roots and truly realize how precious life is. To experience a friend pass away is a feeling that is indescribable and I hope to never feel this again, at least not this young. I realize what is really important in life and what is not worth my time. It makes me want to completely forget all about the grudges I hold against people because it simply just isn't worth it. If you are reading this post and you have lost a close friend of yours, my heart and sympathy goes out to you. And if you haven't, I hope you read this with an open mind and heart because I wish for you to really cherish every single person in your life, because they are there for a reason.

ily forever and ever,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews