October 24, 2011

Is This Real Life?



I was having a rough day last Friday but it all changed when I walked into my dorm room that evening. There, just sitting on my bed was my best friend SEA. I don't think I have ever been so shocked in my entire life. Throughout the day we are always texting or on the phone, and on that day she was making up a bunch of activities that she said she was doing, so when I saw her in my room, naturally, I was so confused that I flashed my hands in front of my face and asked "is this real life?" So our weekend was nothing but perfection. My roommate and I took her to La Encantada and to the vintage shops on 4th. So we soaked up the Tucson sun, laughed til we cried and made the best of a short three days. 















Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews