October 25, 2011

SURPRISE little bee








































So as you read on Bee's post, this weekend I surprised her at U of A. Dylan, my friend, was driving up and invited me to go up with him. Of course I said yes and had a brilliant idea to not tell Britt and just show up. (which was the hardest thing to do because we tell each other everything.) When I got to U of A, Bryce, britts roommate, helped me get into their dorm and we waited patiently for britt to come home. Calling her not even 20 minutes before her arrival, I told her I was at our favorite coffee shop in Newport Beach. I tried to confuse her as much as possible. So as Britt was thinking that I was drinking a vanilla chai latte, she opens the door and I am sitting on her bed. Dylan, video tape in hand, recorded the whole thing. Bee was in complete shock and was speechless. Couldn't have planned it any better if I tried. We celebrated Bryce's birthday, met all her FABULOUS friends, they showed me around campus, went vintage shopping, and ate at Highland Market. I will always remember the moment that Bee opened her dorm room door and screamed, "this is not real!"

xoxo
ily forever and ever,
Sea

1 comment:

Pageviews