October 27, 2011

Simple Plan

So as I am cleaning my room and listening to Coldplay's new album I decided how much better it is to live simply. One of my religion teachers once told me "Live simply, so others may simply live". One can simply interpret this into a Biblical perspective, but I, of course will interpret this into a fashion perspective which kind of influences all of my other decisions in life. As I was hanging up a brown maxi skirt and glancing over at my jewelry collection, that is anything but organized on my dresser, I was thinking about how much more I like simple objects; a thin silver bangle or fringe-y earrings with a simple top. It is easier to look at, wear and in "Coldplay Terms" listen to. If everything was more simple, things wouldn't get so complicated all the time! If you do want to add a little bit of complexity in your life, keep it to a minimal, just like an accessory. So my new goal is to try to keep it simple, and if a situation gets too complex and tangled then it shall be removed. No one likes an insanely complicated, uncomfortable outfit, so why wear it? Same terms with relationships and conditions we find ourself in. Live simply, so others may simply live.



My beautiful twin living simply on the California coast, in embroidered shorts and comfy sweater. 






Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews