October 10, 2011

Sunday not so Funday

Today I am cleaning, doing homework, studying for an exam, then I have a night class. Thank God for this blog because it lets me have a break from all my boring to-do's. This weekend was jam packed with crazy and emotional endeavors. It started off horrible, with my friend, Robert Fuller's Funeral. Although he is in a better place now, it just feels too soon to take such a kind-hearted, lively man from this earth. He will be missed by so many. I am just so thankful that I had the chance to know him, and have amazing laughs with him. That night I went up to USC with my two friends, Morgan & Erin, Bee's twin of course. We had such a blast exploring "The Row" and walking around LA. The next day, I went on a field trip for my Art Appreciation class to MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art) in LA. It was fun, but it wasn't my favorite museum. I don't seem to get too inspired by contemporary art. Then to finish it off, last night I saw my good friend, Jenna Marshall. She lives in Santa Barbara and goes to Westmont College.
 It was an emotional weekend to say the least.

You will never be forgotten Robert Fuller




xoxo 
ily forever and ever
SEA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews