October 12, 2011

I am sitting on the floor in the study room of my dorm because the closest outlet to reach my laptop isn't close enough to the table. I am having some minor panic attacks thinking about all the stuff I need to get done before the weekend so I am looking forward to yoga class tonight. My hair has been in and out of a pony tail and I keep glancing at my half chipped nails, which reminds me I need to repaint them. I can't believe it is already October which means before I know it, it will be winter break. It's funny how the things you anticipate for the most seem to come so slow, but once you are already there you think to yourself "where did the time go". In college you seem to lose track of the days, because one moment your waking up and the next your already going back to sleep(if your lucky). As I get older I tend to notice how fast life is going because some of my memories that seemed like yesterday, were really twelve years ago. With this in mind, I really want to make sure that I am using up my small amount of time, to the fullest. What is important, and what isn't? I guess a big part of being on my own is to learn about time management, but what is supposed to teach me about how to make the most of it. I guess that is all up to me. Time will only tell.

Loving Michael Kors 'Madison' Resin & Crystal Watch.

ily forever and ever,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews