June 2, 2011

Timing is Everything

Sup bloggers!
It's been a little too long and you can blame the hectic schedule of second semester senior year on that. Enough with the excuses I know..
So summer is here (for some of us) and it's time to get crackin. Working, tanning and hittin up the gym is on our minds, and leaving our friends and family is not. It's denial stage and we are just livin it up for now.

The repetition of the print job down the hall is making me anxious and looking at my phone every 20 seconds isn't helping. There is nothing that I love more than sitting in an office all day long while over looking  orange county on the 9th floor at a cloudless sky, while I read Facebook statuses saying "beach!". As I sit here and ponder, where the hell did the last four years of my life go? When I think of all my highschool memories they are nothing more then a flash of images in my mind. My older friends are already a year into college and my older sisters are already moving on with their lives and branching out into the "real" world. Time goes by fast when your busy and even faster when you are at your happiest. Why is it that time goes by slower in your saddest state? Not that you sit around sulking all day.. But how can one really take in everything when the clock is always ticking, the printer is always snapping and your boss is always ordering? Why did graduation go by so fast and why did my 11th birthday seem like it was yesterday? It is all mind boggling. As summer approaches, this is when time goes by the fastest. Time is sometimes a blessing and a bitch. Time is what matters most, but nothing at all. Time is just something we make of it. Timing is everything.

More blogging to come!
ily forever and ever,
Bee





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews