March 15, 2011

Ouch Charleh!

Good Afternoon Kitties!
It is that time of the day when your wondering how much longer it is until American Idol is on or what you should make for dinner. It's been a long week, but wait, it's only Tuesday! I am in jeggings and my school oxford and I am counting down the seconds until work is over and I can change into my Lululemon work out gear and head to the gym. Spring break is coming up and it's time to start saving for my annual trip to Palm Springs with a little bit of San Francisco on the side. Only 2 and a half more months til graduation and the clock is ticking. Deciding on a college is probably important (I will keep you posted..!). If only there was an easy button. It is that time of the year when a lot of things are building up in side of you because of school, work, friends and family. It is time to ask yourself..is it really worth getting upset over? Sometimes when something goes wrong in your life, it is common to get over the top upset. Like when that one person says something wrong or your parents make an irrational decision for you. Believe me, I know. Here is what I have learned these passed few weeks: life is full of surprises, good and bad. Sometimes things don't go your way and you gotta learn to deal. On Monday I visited the Museum of Tolerance, and boy did I learn what tolerance really was. I don't think one realizes how privileged they are until they see what other people go through in their lives. So I challenge you this season to be a little bit more tolerant, because it really can't be that bad. Good luck!
ily forever and ever,
Bee

2 comments:

  1. We love you Bee and Sea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update your blog!!! We need your advice on the final weeks of school!!!

    I miss Bee and Sea!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews