October 13, 2011

Tres Tres Cool et Tres Tres Chic

Today, as I was looking for a pair of sunglasses in a purse I haven't used since August, I noticed some of my favorite Chanel lipsticks which instantly had me reminisce the years I used to go through my Mother's makeup and play with her brightly hued collection of Chanel eye shadows and Laura Mercier's loose powders. For some of you who don't know, I am a little bit obsessed with high fashion cosmetics so as you can see, that is probably the reason why I am so crazy about it. My mother still has a beautiful collection of Chanel products so I blame her for my expensive taste. I hope to carry the love for Chanel to my daughters so someday they too can write about it in their blogs. Chanel will always be classic yet timeless to me because I truly believe that every age can admire the beauty of the collection of makeup.




ily forever and ever,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews