December 3, 2011

#LaptopProblemzz

Hey guys! Sorry my laptop was sick for a little bit, but its all better now. Thank God. I have been missing blogging! I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving. I did! My family hosted thanksgiving this year so we decorated the whole house and it was a blast. Then the next day, for my Dad's side of the family, we went up to palm springs. Catching up with relatives in the 85 degree weather was a nice way to end the thanksgiving fun. I can't believe its almost christmas!! This year has gone by so fast. Even though there has been quite a few bumps in the road, I think I have grown so much. Rick Warren, a pastor that spoke at my college group, said that "life is like a railroad track, one side is the bad times in your life and one side is the good times in your life. Even though you might be going through a bad time in your life, parallel to it, there is always something good." When he said that I thought, "so true! When you are down, and thinking that everything is going wrong, pull yourself out of that pity party and think of the positives. I live in Orange County. I have a working car. I have an amazingly supportive family. I am healthy."

LIFE IS GOOD.

Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews