December 1, 2011

Working It

Thinking about my future back in high school, I always worried about how I was going to survive college and the "real world". Thinking about living on my own scared me and wondering how I was going to manage made me nervous. But I have also realized that I have managed to make it work. Even if something does go wrong, learning from my mistakes is key and I have grown from there. As each year progresses, and we get older and wiser, we tend to sculpt ourselves to a new schedule, a new place and a new life. The subject interests me because the things I used to worry about years ago have now passed and  I just now stopped and realized that I am actually getting by. Learning this concept, I have taught myself to not worry so much about the future because, eventually, I will learn to make it work. We all can make it work.




photo drawn by my insanely talented sister,  Erin Theodora 
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews