April 23, 2013

A New Beginning

It's time..
Bee & Sea are at it again!

Bee here,
I am so happy to finally be posting again. After a very hectic semester with lots of ups and downs, Sea and I have decided it's time to rekindle the flame on our very favorite blog. As mentioned below, we had an amazing time in Coachella and I think thats what inspired us both to start posting again. There is nothing more exciting than being surrounded by good company, eclectic apparel and fabulous weather. 




I hope you follow us this summer on our many adventures! Sea is a stylist at Free People, Santa Barbara and I am currently waiting on where I'll be interning...
I should probably get back to paying attention in class, I am sure the bright light from my laptop is annoying the person behind me!

bbs (blog back soon), 
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews