April 22, 2013

Coachella 2013

Hello Everyone!
Its been way too long, and I'm very sorry. My life the past year has had a lot of changes, but all great. My stepdad got a new job in Santa Barbara, California. He had to move of course, so my mom and I said, "We're coming with you!" I now currently go to school at Santa Barbara City College. 

I have also changed my major, which has been a huge decision for me. I have always wanted to be an elementary school teacher and always loved fashion. I thought that maybe I could just be the really stylish teacher, but I have found that my passion for clothes and fashion I just have to pursue. I am now a fashion merchandising major and couldn't be more excited. My plans are to transfer to Cal State University Long Beach in the Fall of 2014. 

I also am studying abroad this fall in PARIS! I will be going with one of my best friends, Jenna Marshall. 

There is so much to look forward to... let the fun begin!

Two weekends ago Bee and I went to Coachella. It was also my birthday weekend, I turned 20. Coachella on my birthday with my best friend, what more could I ask for? Britt and I got voted as one of the best dressed at Coachella on LA and OC weekly. This was pretty exciting! Here is a snapshot and some photos of the weekend. 















Yes, Bee & Sea met Kate Bosworth. It was not real life. 

xoxo,
Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews