April 25, 2013

Wingin It: donni charm

So proud to be a campus representative for the amazing donni charm. donni charm is a fashion brand that features scarves for all seasons, jewelry and casual apparel draped in charms that you can personally choose with your item. My favorite is the angel wing, why walk when you can fly?
You can access the online store at www.donnicharm.com ! AND don't forget to put this special code in for an amazing discount: btheodora30 
All pictures below are donni charm pieces bee, sea and friends love!!
Can't wait to post more pics from the spring collection!


vintage chanel handbag and the donni glam in winter white
donni snug in grey 
donni snug in black

sea is wearing the donni lush 



bbs,


bee



3 comments:

  1. Hey I have a question for Bee about being a donni charm rep. I just applied to be a rep and I wanted to know your thoughts on it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love working for them! It's a great way to be creative and build connections. Trunk shows are fun because you get to design new ways to display items! Feel free to email me with any more questions!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love working for them! It's a great way to be creative and build connections. Trunk shows are fun because you get to design new ways to display items! Feel free to email me with any more questions!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews