May 18, 2013

Attention All Fashionistas!

So as I am typing up my History study guide for my final (I hate finals week), I got an email about new summer sales at Free People. Scrolling down, I see that one of my favorite Free People Designers, Flynn Skye, has one of her dresses on sale!! I had to share this deal with you fashionistas. This amazing maxi is perfect for a hot summer day. Only $99.95, originally $168! Unfortunately, this dress won't make it to my closet because I am trying to save all my money for Paris, but please girls, bring this into your life. 

 This past 15 minutes of dreaming about living in this Nautical Stripe Maxi has been fun, but I need to get back to my studies. I probably won't get to post again till Thursday, but who knows, maybe I will get another email that pops up about something fabulous in fashion and well, I would just have to share. 

Here is the link, Enjoy ladies.





Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews