May 11, 2013

Once upon a time,

It's the first time I've been able to sit down all day..well kind of all week now that finals are over.
 
My fourth semester is coming to an end and I cannot believe I am going to be a junior in college. It literally seems like yesterday I was writing endless amounts of college essays and checking my mail box everyday for answers from universities. 

My spanish teacher in high school used to say: "El tiempo vuele cuando te divierte" (time flies when you're having fun). But really, where did the time go? There have definitely been some ups and downs these past two years but I can honestly say I am happy with where I am, physically and emotionally. 

This chapter of my life has made me realize how blessed I am to be where I am. I wouldn't be able to get through the days without such positive people in my life. 

Cheers to happy, sunny, and carefree summer days. AND cheers to the class of 2013, you did it! 

BBL,

bee


flowers I sent my mom for mother's day


my twin sister wearing a bee & sea inspired outfit today (she claims). love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews