January 3, 2011

The End of a Boring Break

Sadly to say, I didn't have the best winter break. Christmas was great, being surrounded by the people that love you most, but the rest of break was boring and sorta lonely. The one good thing about school is that you see all your friends, everyday. I am not a very good texter or caller, so this break I just relaxed, practiced the piano a lot, and hung out with family and of course BeeNew Years turned out like always... a disaster! and now its monday and I am cramming all my homework, due tomorrow, last minute. But what student isnt this way? None. Well, another day at home by myself. Should probably start my

  • english essay
  • extra credit for poli sci
  • math homework
:(
I hope you all had a good break.
ily forever and ever,
Sea


Bee will love it when she sees this. She loves Kitties and Sushi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews