January 1, 2011

Just Like Heaven

After living  through another night of New Year's I am pleased to say that it is completely overrated. The night concluded of some piano playing and Oprah while making peanut butter bagels. But who better to spend it with the people I love? I bet some of you woke up in places of no explanation, or wondering how the heck you got home? Other's, nights were ruined by a friend not knowing their boundaries or limits. But to those who had an epic night, I congratulate you because those nights are rare. I hope each and everyone of you are home now asleep in your little beds. (although I know some are in search of finding a missing friend((perhaps look in the bushes)). Maybe my night wasn't crazy or out of control,  but it was well maintained and we couldn't have been happier with our gingerbread hot cocoa and waking up with glitter around our eyes. As I write this post  with an Eddie Bauer blue plaided flannel,  the Cure buzzing in the background and my iced chai tea latte, I count my many blessings for my great friends and family in my life.
So,  I wish you all a great 2011. Do things you've never done before like singing the star spangled banner in a Big  Lots parking lot or spontaneously going on a road trip with your friends. Make a fashion risk like wearing 6 inch Jeffrey Campbell's  clogs to CVS or try out that new purple eyeliner that was only 4.99. It's okay you only live once. Cheers to the class of twenty-eleven.
ily forever and ever.
Bee and Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews