January 8, 2011

All Aboard!

Hey kittens,
Many of you have been asking me about the nickname"Sea"... For some it is hard to understand that Sea is Courtney's nickname, we couldn't be unoriginal and call her plain old "C". C'mon people! So we changed it to Sea and the rest is history. Anywho, I'm sitting on my bed with some of my favorite people, Erin and Sea of course, the heater is blasting and we're starting to wind down from today's festivities. I had a lovely evening with some of the people I love most (to those are my inspirations for tonights blog post) and enjoyed a pleasant duffy ride with a chilled temperature of 48 degrees wearing our favorite pea coats, beanies and ankle boots. Tonights occasion: Molly's 18th birthday! We ate dinner at NHYC and stuffed our faces with warm bread and linguini. The boat ride back consisted of Sterlz crazy dance moves to fity cent with glow stick dripping on her clothes, Brecht maneuvering the tiny boat through the channel, and the rest of us girls huddling close for warmth mumbling how full we all were. We all enjoyed eachother's company and I couldn't have been happier. On my way home I kidnapped Sea and here we are! So I promised some shout outs and here they go...in color just for you Marizzle. wink wink.  So cheers! to jack, jillybean, aduds, wishi, vee, monigga, molly, kiibugg, vee, erbear, liam, paige, patch, brecht, and sterlz.
ily for ever and ever!
Bee




don't forget to visit this little photographer's website
brecht vanthof



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews