January 10, 2011

Imperfections

Do you ever have those time frames in your life that scream "lesson learned"? For instance; that phase when you didn't do any homework for 3 weeks because you were so over chemistry and your grade dropped? Or that time when you decided that the straight-across-the-forehead bang haircut that you though was soo Heidi Klum was so chic but really did not work out (don't get me wrong, some people can really pull off that bang). Or that total jerk you dated because you thought he had a soft side...under all that stone cold solid rock? Yes, we're all guilty. We make mistakes, but we wouldn't be who we are today if we didn't make them. I guess what I am saying is, if you are perfect and have never made a mistake before, then you are plain boring and most people probably don't like you. If you make many mistakes and you scold yourself for doing them..STOP! It's okay! No one is perfect, these flaws make you, you. Everyone has a wake up call in school, has had a bad haircut and has dated a complete jerk! No one is out to get you, it's just part of life! And if you havn't experienced any of these then its time to live a little because making mistakes are sparks from a risky flame. So yea..make some risks! Some do turn out for the better! Like this one time I bought leather sandal glatiator things and I'm totally obsessed or maybe how I just chopped 5 inches off of my hair and I love it! I'm not telling you to do anything stupid, I'm just assuring you that if you are one to make mistakes, all that is left to do is learn from them. So as you start to work harder in school, let your hair grow back and get over the ahole you've once dated, you will notice a new you. So there is my lesson for the day, it's okay to make mistakes and if you have a good friend that has made one previously.. be there for them and let them know they are recoverable.
ily forever and ever
Bee


this kitty has had a bad haircut. not so purrtttyy




hair inspiration of the day! love this look, effortless and sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews