January 16, 2011

Star Gazing

It was a high of 73 degrees today in Laguna Beach and I have spent 98 percent of it indoors(the 2 percent was walking out to my car to get some homework). I wish I could have been out soaking up the California sun, but I chose to lay in bed and watch the infamous Golden Globes. Yes yes I know it only started at 5 but helloooo, the E! Red Carpet Live was on! Watching the celebrities prance down the red carpet in Versace, Zac Posen and Vera Wang, it only inspires me to write a post write now. I know some of you out there could care less about what these guys are wearing, but oh my, the jewelry, gowns and suits have captured me and taken me to some kind of a fashion heaven. Lame right? If only I was kidding. It's weird how such things can inspire me. What inspires you? Maybe its those movies about tragic events and make you get off your feet and do some community service, or watching the World Cup makes you want to go play soccer for 8 hours a day and be like a total bad ass like Mia Ham or whoever the new It girl in soccer is. Or maybe its a song that encourages you to want to learn how to play guitar (ya, you Taylor Swift fans). Or how about watching the Biggest Loser, that makes you put down your fork and think twice about what your eating or how many hours a week your putting off to keep in shape. But, whatever inspires you, I hope you work hard at whatever you do because being inspired is only the trigger to starting something amazing. Maybe your like my sister who watches Cake Boss, Rachel Ray and whatever else is on the food network,  and is inspired to whip up a new recipe. Or someone like me who watches Center Stage which inspires me to get my ass to ballet class. Whatever inspires you, your mom, your best friend or your sister or brother, follow your dreams. Nothing is far fetched, just look at the most successful people you know or heard of, they were once inspired. So take your inspiration and turn it into your new passion, because you will only be the most successful and fulfilled person you can ever be.
shine on
ily forever and ever
Bee





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews