February 17, 2011

Head Over Heels

I am dedicating this post to my favorite shoe designer, Jeffrey Campbell. I just downloaded his new Lookbook and I am truely mesmerized. Each shoe is a work of art and a one of a kind hunk. I have never been much of a shoe fanatic but he seems to capture what every girl looks for in a wedge, or a heel and even boots. I am the kind of girl that will rummage through all of her jean pockets just to purchase one of his works. I have decided they are a new collectable item. Each shoe is a timeless piece; they bring anything from a 70's gogo dancer vibe to the ecclectic 90's chic. Maybe someday I can sign them off to my daughter or put them on in fifteen years and feel eighteen again. Oh to be a fashionista.
ily forever and ever,
Bee







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews