February 14, 2011

All My Single Ladies

Happy Valentine's Day all!
For some it is a great day to spend with your loved ones. Other's dispise today because they feel lonely. My advice? DON'T! Valentine's day is an overrated holiday that is blown out of proportion by those over infatuated couples! It is nice to have a day to spoil those you love even more, but that should be everday right? To all my single ladies out there, don't cry over that guy that you had or want. Focus on how it is the one holiday you can actually save some money and not worry about spending it on your boyfriend. Tonight I will be reuniting with Sea and we will be making dinner and desert. Hoping this will be one of the best Valentine's yet because I am spending it with the people I love most!
ily forever and ever,
Bee







Tracy Reese collection in Fashion Week. LOVE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews