August 7, 2011

And the Countdown Begins

So it's Sunday, the day of rest and that is exactly what I'm going to be doing today. In a week from right now, my life is going to be completely different. I will be waking up in a new home and in a new state. My nerves are kicking in and it's a bittersweet feeling. My friends and family will be a seven hour car ride away and it's going to be a new adventure. This next week is going to be hectic and insane for the preparation of a new life. These are the moments when I look back on old photos and the reality is setting in that things are about to change. My go to look which includes a big sweater and leggings will no longer be in affect for the next few months because of the chilling one hundred and eight degree weather in Arizona and bandeaus and tank tops will be my new best friends. I'm very intrigued  to see what these upcoming weeks have to offer and I will have to remember my sanity when I begin to become overwhelmed. Hopefully, I will have many exciting stories to share. For those leaving in the next few weeks, good luck! Bee and Sea wish you the best! If you ever get a feeling of doubt or insecurity and check back in on our blog!
ily forever and ever,
Bee 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews