August 9, 2011

The dreaded car ride to Arizona..

Helloooo! So today I was Bee's Betch and  drove her to get her new ray ban prescription eye glasses because her cars getting a makeover.


But the question is what would I be doing if I wasn't going to britts eye appointment because her cars in the shop? Probably going to britts eye appointment. haha. Me and Bee do pretty much everything together. This weekend I will be driving her to  U of A. Even though I couldn't be more sad, I couldn't be happier for her. She is going to have the time of her life and meet great people. Saying that goodbye means no more random milk and honey drive byes, no Alta trips at 11:00 at night, no movie nights, no trips to the eye doctor. But it does mean, looking forward to skype sessions and telling Britt all about my day, looking forward to nothing but going to Arizona to see her shining face, looking forward to the gigantic hug she will get when i see her, and knowing that even though we are in a different state it doesn't effect our friendship one little bit. Bee and Sea will be best friends forever and knowing that makes me smile and feel so thankful to have a friend like her. 


^^ This quote is so true. Who wants a friend that is great to you but is rude to the waiter serving you? Not me. All the people that i find calling at 12:00 at night are the people giving great tips and giving the same smile to me as the waiter.... Brittany Dawn Theodora is a nice person.




This picture reminds me of Bee :) 

My little dancer is going off to college and starting a new chapter in her life. But I could not be more excited for her. 

ily forever and ever, Sea

1 comment:

Pageviews