August 10, 2011

Wow

I was on stumbleupon.com (a very cool website which everyone should go on) and discovered all these pictures! I was completely in awe by the things I saw. It makes you realize how big this world is and how little we are. I became inspired to travel so I bought a ticket to Bora Bora and I leave next week..... just kidding. But I do want to travel to these places when I am older and have enough money.
So take a look and become inspired!


The four seasons hotel in Bora Bora


Dont know where this is.. hah but pretty sick


Ice skating on Paterswoldse Meer, a lake just South of the city of Groningen in the Netherlands.


Sky Lantern Festival in Taiwan

Ily forever and ever, Sea

1 comment:

  1. OK, Bee and Sea...buy that ticket and come visit Chris and I in Bora Bora! Or Puerta Vallarta...or New Zealand...or Fiji. All you need to buy is the ticket! Room and board is paid for...see you there! Once in a lifetime opportunity! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews